Payment and Change Policies
The Everett Transit Customer Service Center accepts the following:
- Personal checks (make checks payable to Everett Transit)
- VISA or MasterCard (credit card payments are not available by mail or phone)
- Drivers do not carry change.
- Stop by the customer service center at Everett Station and staff will be happy to make change.
- Staff can make change for bills of $20 or less.
See local and commuter fares for Everett Transit's fixed route.
See information regarding fares for Everett's Para Transit system.
Find out information about ticket books, including how and where to buy them.
The Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP) allows disabled persons and senior citizens age 65 or older to ride for a reduced fare on various public transit systems throughout the Puget Sound region.
Information on 2019 fare changes.