Payment and Change Policies
The Everett Transit Customer Service Center accepts the following:
- Personal checks (make checks payable to Everett Transit)
- VISA or MasterCard (credit card payments are not available by mail or phone)
- Drivers do not carry change.
- Stop by the customer service center at Everett Station and staff will be happy to make change.
- Staff can make change for bills of $20 or less.
Starting January 1, 2019 customers of Everett Transit will notice an increase to local fixed-route and paratransit fares.
Everett Transit fares include Adult, Youth and Reduced Fare pricing and offer single trip and monthly pass options.
See information regarding fares for Everett's Para Transit system.
The Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP) allows disabled persons and senior citizens age 65 or older to ride for a reduced fare on various public transit systems throughout the Puget Sound region.
Learn more about the ORCA card, a smart card that carries a transit pass and allows you to pay fare.