ORCA Match for Small Businesses
Small Business Transit Subsidy
Big Transit Benefits for Employees, Lower Cost for Small Businesses
Are you a small business or non-profit with fewer than 100 employees? If yes, you can try ORCA for Business programs at a lower cost now through June 2019!
Choose to subsidize your employees' transit passes through ORCA Business Passport or Business Choice for the first time, and you may be eligible for a 50% rebate on your contribution amount up to $10,000.
This limited time offer is a great opportunity for you to provide a competitive benefit to your employees!
Interested in discussing the Small Business Transit Subsidy with an Advisor?
Learn more about your options and see how ORCA for Business can work for your company by contacting our Business Advisors at ORCASmallBiz@steergroup.com. For a direct contact for options in Everett and Snohomish County, contact Will Pearson at email@example.com or 425-922-3002.
Business Choice and Business Passport provide Puget Sound employers with popular commute benefits that scale to fit your company’s needs.
|Business Choice – Total flexibility||Business Passport – Unlimited movement|
|Business Choice provides the most flexibility in size and scale. You select which employees receive an ORCA card and the dollar value you put on it. Fees can be incorporated into pre-tax employee payroll deductions and you can make changes monthly. Your employees can add additional funds to their ORCA cards.||Equip your employees with one of the Puget Sound’s most popular workplace benefits: unlimited transit travel. Business Passport is an easy-to-manage annual program only available through employers. It provides an unlimited-trip ORCA pass to all benefits-eligible employees, including vanpool and vanshare options as well as Metro’s Home Free Guarantee.|
|Business Choice at a glance:
• Purchase ORCA cards and distribute to designated staff
• Load value on cards via online portal
• Change card values month to month as needed
• Employees can supplement value to meet their personal travel needs
• Option to provide employees with a subsidy or pre-tax benefit
|Business Passport at a glance:
• Provide all benefits-eligible employees with an unlimited-use ORCA card
• Annual program with no monthly program administration required
• Reassign cards to new employees as staffing changes
• Option for employee cost-sharing up to 50% cost of unlimited pass
• Cost based on company’s location