N Broadway Transit Improvement Project
Everett Transit is planning to improve bus stops along Broadway, between 34th Street and 7th Street, spring through summer of 2017. The public is invited to express their comments and concerns regarding this project.
Due to the nature of the work, there will be noise,
Everett Transit will hire a contractor to perform the work. Normal work hours will be 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, and some work may be done on Saturdays and Sundays to lessen the impact on some businesses and traffic. The contractor will be responsible for notifying adjacent property owners/tenants in advance of any closures.
The purpose of this work is to add “bus bulbs” to each of the bus stops within the corridor. A bus bulb is a cement pad that projects out from the curb to allow a bus to stop in the lane of travel (right-hand lane) to facilitate the boarding and
Thank you for your patience as we complete the work.
Subscribe to Receive Project Updates
Sign up to receive alerts by email or text. Select "Broadway Alerts."
Subject to change.
Click on an area to see a detailed map. It will open in a new window.
- N Broadway Improvement Maps Tower-32nd
- N Broadway Improvement Map Tower-10th
- N Broadway Improvement Map 12th-14th
- N Broadway Improvement Map 16th-18th
- N Broadway Improvement Map 19th-21st
- N Broadway Improvement Map 23rd-25th
- N Broadway Improvement Map 26th-California
- N Broadway Improvement Map Hewitt-Pacific
- N Broadway Improvement Map 32nd-34th