- What is the purpose of the Everett in Motion Program?
- How will this program work to reduce traffic congestion?
- How is Everett in Motion funded?
- If I participated in the program before can I participate again?
- Why is program participation only applicable to trips that begin or end within Everett city limits?
- What is a single occupancy vehicle?
- What is the purpose of the RideshareOnline.com calendar?
- How will my personal information be used?
- How do I receive my reward if I am a Monthly Drawing winner?
- How will I know if I qualify for a Monthly Reward for each of the three months after I register? How and when would I receive my reward?
- Are there any tax consequences for being a winner?
- I drive alone in order to reach a transit center or park & ride, then take a commuter bus from there. Does that count as a bus trip?
- I made eight trips in one day. Does that qualify me for rewards?
- What if I am driving a hybrid vehicle?
- Why are motorcycles not included as an alternative mode?
- What if I use a scooter?
- Are there other types of foot-powered commuting that are eligible under the “walking” category?
For assistance planning trips to work, school or running errands, contact Everett Transit Customer Service at (425) 257-7777.