Fares & Passes
Everett Transit Staff Reminders
- Using your ORCA Card allows for a 2 hour transfer window between Everett Transit buses at no additional cost! *Transfers to regional systems will require a small payment
- Low-Income Fare Cards can only be applied for and picked up at your local DSHS office.
- If you're 65+ you qualify for the Regional Reduced Fare Permit!
Visit the sites below to learn more about fare and pass rates, and find what option works best for you.
|Fixed Route||Fare||Monthly Pass|
|ORCA LIFT & Youth||$1.50||$54|
|Senior & Disabled||$0.50||$18|
|Set of 6 Tickets||$12||-|
Two children (age 5 and under) or less do not require additional payment
Everett Transit fares include Adult, Youth and Reduced Fare pricing and offer single trip and monthly pass options.
Para Transit Service
Everett Transit provides an extensive Para Transit system, offering qualified riders in the greater Everett area door to door service
ORCA LIFT is a transit fare payment card that allows customers to pay the low-income fare on all agencies that offer it as a fare category. For Everett Transit, the low-income fare is $1.50.
Regional Reduced Fare Permit
The Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP) allows disabled persons and senior citizens age 65 or older to ride for a reduced fare on various public transit systems throughout the Puget Sound region.
The ORCA card is a smart card that carries a transit pass or fare. It is the most convenient way to pay your fare on Everett Transit buses.
Boarding & Fare Payment
Everett Transit offers several payment options including cash and ORCA card. In order to improve boarding speeds, we ask that all riders have their preferred payment method ready as they board. If you are using cash or change, please review our cash policy below.
Everett Transit Change Policy
- Drivers do no carry change
- Drivers can not make change
- Everett Station Customer Service Center employees are happy to make change for bills $20 or less
For more information on our payment and change policies, click the link below.
Payment & Change Policies